Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Throwback : Food Poisoning anddddd.. pregnant. [Part 2]

Part 2

First night warded in hospital.

My baby sleeps with my husband.
On the floor! 

I'm still in pain.
I could not stand straight. 
I could not lift my baby. But I keep breastfeed her.
I have to continuously breastfeed her as that is the only way to keep milk coming.  
And I still want to breastfeed her. I love the bond that we have.
The bond that God give to us. Mother & baby.

But because of this food poisoning, I can barely eat.
I have to avoid dairy food - my fav!

I woke up every 2-3 hours not because I want to breastfeed my baby, but I have to get in the toilet! Its so painful plus..

I have to drag along the IV drip bottle everywhere I go!
Giler kau! Sakit kot.

Gambar Pakcik Google

Tangan dah start membengkak. And according to Dr Tan, I need 6 bottle! 
Walawehhhh..


2nd day

Terpaksa minta nurse cabut jarum kat tangan sebab tangan dah membengkak.
Disebabkan nurse tu cuba 2-3 kali untuk cucuk di tempat lain tapi tak berjaya, dia panggil Doctor bertugas untuk tolong cucuk.

Tak sampai 5 min, siap!

Ohh im still in pain!


3rd Day in Hospital

Sakit berkurang, but but but.. still sangat sakit. 
I can barely stand up.
Doctor instruct the nurse untuk buat scan kat perut.
So petang tu I went for sonogram check-up. (scan baby tuu)

When the Sonographer do the scanning.. 
I thought... 
You know, I thought I saw a sac. Baby sac!

Baby Sac
You know.. when you are pregnant, you used to see your sonographer to scan you belly, and you see the baby thru the screen. Kan?
But I just kept my mouth shut. 
I mean.. takkan la aku pregnant. Aku test UPT haritu negative kot!

So I just keep my mouth shut. 
Im not going to talk about that to my husband.
Maybe its just me. I see things!

4th Day in Hospital
  
Pagi-pagi lagi Dr Tan dah datang buat round check.

"Siti, please have a seat.. " Sebaik sahaja Dr Tan melangkah masuk.
So there I go. Have a seat on my comfy bed.

"How are you feeling today? Do you still feel the pain?" He asked.

"Much better I guess," Aku senyum. 

So kami borak-borak about when I can discharged. 
What to eat. 
What to avoid...

and then he dropped the bomb.

"You said you're not pregnant. But the result came out positive you now.." Katanya sambil membelek2 fail di tangan.

Terdiam kejap aku. Laki aku pun kaku jap. Blur je muka. 

"Anyways.. congratulations. I would like to advice you to get further check up with gynea about your pregnancy as I could not advice on that. Would you like me to get my nurse to arrange appointment with our doctor here?"

"Yes please."

"Which doctor? Do you any doctor here? 

"Yes, Dr Suriati please."

"Ok Tina, please make an appointment with Dr Sue office'"


to be continue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...