Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review : Zalora

Ramadhan Mubarak!

So this month is the Holy Month - Ramadhan Kareem. Zalora make an effort to send me a voucher worth RM50 with no minimum purchase! Wuuu! But only valid for 1 month - so what?


So I spent hours and hours at their website www.zalora.com.my and look for something that I need. Or maybe, something that I want.

After some "consultation" with my beloved husband who always go like this :

"Mana-mana pun takpe.." when I asked him to choose the color of baju kurung.
"Itu pun lawa jugak.." when I asked him for his 2nd opinion.

In the end, I decided to get this pair of shoes brand Ezra worth RM49. I choose the size 36 - which I thought was my size, and proceed to checkout.


And waited for the delivery. I could not complaint should the delivery takes longer than it says, so I patiently wait for it. 

And walah! The next day I received the parcel babe! Super fast!

Parcel by GDEX

The EZRA shoe box
What else inside? Here goes :
1. An empty bag of Pos Laju with return slip (in case I change my mind and wanted to change item)
2. Voucher 10% off and RM25 worth of voucher (for first time customer)
 
the Zalora voucher


Unfortunately, it wasn't my size!!! I thought 36 is for size 7. Gosh I hate it! And I hate to return it back cause it might have takes more time to get back the right size. So what I did, I ask my husband to text my sister in law, instead he uses my handphone :

"Adik. Kasut hang size berapa,"

So the luckiest girl replied "36. Waduh ada barang baik. Ada barang baik," with smiley icon at the end of it.

So yeah. This Ezra for Zalora shoes is for her then. 


Im a happy girl! - in tears


Rate for Zalora services: 8.5 out of 10 (there are some issues but they managed to solved it. Of course I don't want to share it here else this will be a grandma story)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...