Thursday, July 14, 2011

persalinan perkahwinan

More about my wedding prep:


I prefer something simple for my wedding, especially when i'm on budget. So, tak boleh nak over the edge gitu. So, my persalinan for nikah will be some similar to this:

credit to mr google. not sure azreenomar is her name or the photographer.
Whoever you are, thanks a mil. I asked the tailor to tiru your baju secara total. hehe


credit to mr google as well.

This one belongs to wedding boutique if im not mistaken. Thanks to you as well. Again, i asked the tailor to tiru your design. But mine is slightly different lah in terms of color as i choose green color and the kain is ready made. Bukan jahit the beads after baju siap.

Well, the third design will be something like jubah, but in two-piece. Kaler krim. Cantik. hehehe.. puji diri sendiri

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...