Friday, May 8, 2015

Before & After



How much weight did you gain during your pregnancy?

As for me, at week 32, I had an excessive weight.
Normal weight gain for 32 week pregnant lady should be in between 8kg - 10kg. But I gained 15.4kg instead.




And I gained approximately 20kg when I was pregnant with Adhwa. Here is the picture taken when I was 34week pregnant and been dragged by my husband EVERY weekend for a walk.

At that time, I can no longer fit into my running shoes or any other shoes.
So I opt for crocs instead. And it fits me well. Very comfy and I felt so stylish already. Haha


Yes, I had a smooth delivery, a natural birth delivery to be exact.
Oh yes. I gave birth to Adhwa when I was 37 week pregnant. :)

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah.

To read about my birth experience, click Kelahiran.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...